What is panic disorder?
Panic disorder is the sudden occurrence of unrealistic intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions. Panic attacks can happen without giving any warning at any time, anywhere. Usually, it starts when one is a young adult. While having panic disorders, you may feel you have a heart attack; you lose control, even thinking about dying.
A panic disorder comes under anxiety disorder. It can be hazardous; sometimes, people suffer only one or two panic symptoms in their lifetime. In women, panic disorder is more common than in men. Even panic disorder is not life-threatening, treatment is possible, but it can affect the quality of life.
Sometimes panic disorder starts when people have a lot of stress. Talking therapy with psychotherapists about changing your thinking can be effective for panic disorder.
Symptoms of panic disorder:
Usually, panic disorders occur suddenly without giving any warning. Panic disorders can occur occasionally or frequently, while driving, during business meetings, etc.
Some common physical symptoms of panic disorder are:
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Feeling hot or cold chill
- Chest pain
- Headache and nausea
- Dizziness, lightheadedness,
- The feeling of unreality and detachment
- Shortness of breath
- Trembling and shaking
- Abnormal cramping
- Tightness in your throat
- Sense of impending danger doom
One who has the common problem of one or two symptoms can suffer from the panic disorder problem. While the panic attacks, the symptoms suddenly reach the peak for seven to ten minutes.
When you have a panic disorder problem, you may feel you have a stroke or heart attack. Right away, take the emergency consultation to your doctor if you feel you see any symptoms of panic disorder.
Cause of panic disorder:
It is not entirely getting that what the main reason for causing panic attacks or panic disorder is but some of these factors play a role:
- Major stress
- Specific changes in the way of brain functioning
- Regular interaction with the temperature that is more sensitive to stress
The range of the panic disorder or panic attacks depends on the bearing capability of the fear.
One of the most prominent treatments of panic disorder is psychotherapy and medications. Treatment can help reduce the intensity of your panic attacks and enhance your daily life activities. Medications and psychotherapy are the best options for treating panic attacks; it depends on the severity of your panic disorder and which treatment will be more effective for you.
Best pain medication for panic disorder:
Pain medications can help in lessening panic disorder symptoms. So many drugs are available in the pharmacy, which is effective in managing panic disorders. There are given some best medications help to treat the panic disorder, such as:
- Benzodiazepine- These medications belong to the class of central nervous system stimulants. The FDA approves benzodiazepines to treat panic disorder, including Alprazolam (Xanax 3mg, Xanax XR 3mg). Usually, pharmacists prescribe Benzodiazepines on a short-term basis because they are addictive, and habit-forming medications can cause mental or physical dependence. If you have any history of alcohol or drug addiction, these medications are not a good choice. These medications may interact with the other drugs and cause side effects, so you should be aware of them.
Here you will read all about Xanax 3mg, the most prominent prescribed drug by health professionals for treating panic disorders.
What is Xanax 3mg?
Xanax XR is a prescribed medicine used to treat panic disorder, and it is the most effective medication to get relief from panic disorder.
Xanax XR 3mg belongs to a group of drugs called a benzodiazepine. Xanax is the brand name of this medicine, and alprazolam is the generic name of this drug. Xanax XR 3mg pills directly act on the activity of the central nervous system and increase the action of the neurotransmitters in the brain.
Benzodiazepines help to enhance some natural chemical substances (GABA) in the brain that provide our mind a calming and relaxing effect. Xanax XR 3mg builds the active neurotransmitters that increase the number of natural brain chemicals in the brain to help cure anxiety disorder significantly.
The Xanax XR 3mg dose-effect depends on the mental and physical state of your body. It also depends on age, metabolism, and weight. This drug is one of the most prescribed psychiatric medicines for treating panic disorder effectively in the United States.
Xanax XR is also used to treat panic disorder problems such as heart rate palpitation, losing control, shortness of breathing, extreme sweating, chest pain, and muscle pain.
How should you take Xanax XR 3mg:
While using Xanax XR 3mg, you surely ask your pharmacist if you have any questions regarding your dose. Maybe sometimes your doctor changes your dose level according to the medical situation. Be aware of these changes as well at the right time.
For the practical result of this medication, first, you should follow all the guidelines and recommendations for taking doses. Take this drug precisely in the same way prescribed to you.
You can buy Xanax 3mg online from an excellent online pharmacy like ours. Xanax XR 3mg is a habit-forming drug. Do not use it if you have any drug abuse or addiction. Do not chew and crush it as soon as; give it time for casting in the body. Xanax XR 3mg is released slowly in the body for positive results. Take it all shallow orally.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). For treating panic disorder, pharmacists usually prescribe SSRIs antidepressants medication as a first choice. But this medication is only helpful for treating the low risk of severe side effects.
- Serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs). These drugs are another group of antidepressants. The FDA approved SNRI for the treatment of panic disorder.
For treating panic disorder, the prescribed dose of Xanax XR is 3mg per day. The recommended perfect time for taking the first dose of Xanax XR 3mg is the morning time orally. The level of doses depends on some factors such as the medical condition age, weight, and metabolism of your body.
Xanax XR 3mg is a green triangular-shaped tablet, debossed with “X” on one side and “3” on another side. Xanax XR is a prescription for eight weeks for treating panic disorder.
Side effects of Xanax XR 3mg:
After taking this medication, call your doctor at once and take advice if you feel any allergic reaction. While using Xanax XR, consult your doctor if you have any signs of side effects such as difficulty breathing, swelling in the mouth, throat, lip, or tongue.
These are some dangerous symptoms of this medication:
- Feeling light-headed and fainting
- Dizziness and nervousness
- Confusion and depression
- Depressed mood and hyperactivity
- Jaundice problem (yellowing in eyes and body.
- Muscles twitching and skin inflammation
- Vomiting and nausea
- weight changes and appetite
Be aware of all these Xanax side effects while buying Xanax XR 3mg online.