Showing all 2 results
What Is Methadone?
Methadone is a prescription medication belonging to the class of opioid analgesics. These medications are also called narcotics. It helps reduce withdrawal symptoms in people trying to quit heroin and other narcotic drugs. While it treats withdrawal symptoms by suppressing the “high” created by narcotics, you might build a dependence on this drug over a prolonged use period. Because of the possibility of misuse and addiction, United States DEA classified it as a controlled substance. People wanting to buy Methadone online or from a local pharmacy require a doctor’s prescription to get their hands on it.
Uses Of Methadone?
Doctors usually prescribe it for reducing withdrawal symptoms of substances like heroin and other narcotic drugs. This medicine’s other uses include treating pain, and it can also be a part of addiction detoxification and maintenance programs.
It is an opioid medication that fulfills the body’s need for narcotics, but it does not produce the same “high” associated with other opioids. It also helps relieve moderate to severe pain in people who do not get the desired results after using non-opioids. It gets rid of the pain by blocking how your body responds to feeling. It blocks the pain signals from reaching the brain, thus preventing it from experiencing discomfort. If your doctor recommends it, you can easily order Methadone online.
Dosage Of Methadone?
The effective dose of this drug can vary significantly from person to person based on various factors. A doctor analyzes the overall condition of a person to determine the best suitable dose as per their:
- Type of condition
- The severity of the issue
- Preexisting medical issues
- How the body reacts to the first dose
The typical Methadone dosage is as per the following:
- The initial dose is 2.5mg.
- Take it at 8 to 12 hours intervals.
- The doctor might increase the dosage every 3-5 days, depending on your body’s response to the treatment.
Precautions Of Methadone?
Methadose is a potent opioid medication that can cause some serious adverse effects if not used properly. To make sure you don’t end up having undesirable results, take the necessary precautions while using it.
- People allergic to opioids and other similar substances should stay away from it.
- Try sticking to your doctor’s prescription while using it to minimize your chances of developing a dependence.
- Don’t abruptly stop using it; ask the doctor to gradually lower the dosage to avoid the risk of withdrawal symptoms.
- People who are not 18 should not use this medication, as its side effects exceed its benefits.
- Alcohol can make its side effects worse. Try to stay clear of intoxicating substances while using it.
- Opioid substances can create a life-threatening situation for people with respiratory problems. So, if you have issues, such as asthma, don’t use this drug.
- Avoid using this medicine during pregnancy because it can harm the unborn baby.
- This drug can pass into breastmilk and cause problems like difficulty breathing, trouble feeding, unusual sleepiness, etc. in the nursing infant. Try consulting a medical professional before using it if you are breastfeeding.
Side effects Of Methadone?
You can come across the common side effects of this drug while using it. In some rare cases, a person might experience some severe side effects that require medical attention. While the risk of adverse effects is not high, people who buy Methadone online without a prescription are more vulnerable to these undesirable effects than those who consult with a doctor before taking it.
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
- Muscle aches
- Increased blood pressure
- Teary eyes
- Trouble sleeping
- Shallow breathing
- Increased heart rate
- Runny nose