Showing the single result
Fioricet is a combination of medicine that helps treat tension headache in case other medications proves ineffective. It contains a mixture of butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine. Acetaminophen relievers the pain and reduce fever. Butalbital belongs to the group of drugs known as barbiturates. It helps relax the muscle contractions responsible for tension headaches. Caffeine works to stimulates the central nervous system to reduce the contraction of blood vessels and improve blood flow. Because it contains stimulants and other substances that can be addictive if used unchecked, the United States authorities classified it as a controlled substance. If you want to try out this drug to relieve your headache, get a prescription, and order Fioricet online.
Doctors recommend Fioricet for treating tension headaches. It can also help reduce migraines and manage fever and pain combination. Usually, doctors prescribe it when other over the counter medications fail to achieve the desired results. Some people also use this medicine recreationally to get high. The relaxing effects of the drug can make people addicted. So whether you buy Fioricet online with or without consulting your doctor, make sure to keep the treatment period short. Ideally, you don’t have to consume this drug for more than one or two weeks to get rid of the headache. If the issue persists, consider visiting a doctor and discuss alternative treatment options.
A doctor decides the effective dose of this drug based on different factors. Try sticking to your doctor’s prescription while using this medicine. If you order Fioricet online without a prescription, you should follow the medicine guide accompanying it to achieve the best result. The standard Fioricet dosage is as follows:
- Consume one or two tablets every 4 hours.
- Don’t take more than six pills in a single day.
Some minute things can significantly affect the functioning of this drug and alter the desired result. While using Fioricet, make sure to take the necessary precautions to minimize the risk of this medicine’s harmful effects.
- Don’t take it if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- Avoid taking more than the prescribed amount of this medicine as it can damage your liver.
- This drug is not suitable for people allergic to acetaminophen, caffeine, or butalbital.
- Avoid consuming it without a doctor’s guidance if you have a history of drug abuse.
- Avoid consuming intoxicating substances like alcohol or marijuana as these can worsen its side effects.
- Several physical and mental health problems can cause this medicine to works in undesired ways. Try consulting a healthcare professional if you have any physical or psychological condition before taking it.
- Newborns of the women who take this drug for extended periods during pregnancy might develop withdrawal symptoms such as vomiting, seizure, persistent crying, etc. Try to avoid consuming it during pregnancy.
- It can also cause undesirable effects on a nursing infant’s health by mixing in the breastmilk. Don’t take it if you are breastfeeding.
- Avoid driving or undertaking any activity that requires proper attention while under the influence of this drug, as it can make you sleepy and more prone to accidents.
- It can cause complications during surgery, so tell the doctor about using it before undergoing the procedure.
- It is essential to strictly control older people’s dose because they are more susceptible to its adverse effects.
People using this drug should remain cautious of the side effects, especially if they buy Fioricet online without consulting a doctor. The adverse effects can vary from mild to severe, and though mild symptoms are nothing to worry about, as they don’t last long, the more intense symptoms may require medical attention.
Common side effects
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling intoxicated
- Abdominal pain
Severe side effects
- High blood pressure
- Skin changes
- White or gray stool
- Weight loss
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of throat, mouth, or face
- Suddenly appearing rash
If you get any severe side effects of this drug, call 911, and seek immediate medical attention.