Showing all 2 results
Ativan is a prescription anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class of drugs. This medicine works by influencing the brain’s chemical levels to induce a calming effect. It enhances the impact of a natural neurotransmitter in the brain called GABA, responsible for transmitting messages between neurons. It can be habit-forming over extended use due to the way it works on the brain. Because of the possibility of addiction and abuse, the FDA classified this medicine as a schedule IV substance under the United States’ controlled substances act. You will require a prescription to buy Ativan online or offline.
Ativan helps provide relief from anxiety symptoms. Other uses of this drug include treating certain sleep disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, seizures, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Like other benzodiazepines, doctors advise using this medicine for short periods only. You might build a physical or psychological dependence on it if you use it for more than the prescribed duration, or take more than the prescribed dosage. Before you decide to order Ativan online, try consulting a doctor about the optimal dose and possibility of this medicine’s side effects to minimize the risk of an undesirable outcome.
The following factors can determine the effective dose of this drug for your particular condition.
- Your age
- Your gender
- The type of issue you have
- The severity of your condition
- Other drugs you are using
- Medical conditions that you might have
Usually, a doctor starts with a low dose and increases it gradually to achieve maximum benefits.
The standard Ativan treatment is as follows:
- The starting dose is 2-3mg taken twice or three times a day.
- Increase the dosage at a weekly interval to achieve the desired results.
- Don’t take more than 10mg of the medicine in a single day.
- Start with 2-4mg of medicine.
- Take it just before going to bed.
- Increase the dose if it doesn’t work correctly.
- Keep the dosage below 10mg for a single day.
If you are willing to use Ativan, make sure to know what you should do and avoid to get the maximum benefits of this drug and minimize your risk of getting the harmful effects. The following precaution can help you achieve your desired goal if you plan to buy Ativan online and use it.
- Try not to use it if you are pregnant, as it can harm the unborn kid. Using this drug during pregnancy might result in harmful symptoms in newborn babies, including slowed breathing, feeding problems, or constant crying.
- It does not provide relief to children from anxiety. Instead, it might induce agitation, shaking, or hallucinations in the kids.
- It can also cause undesirable effects in infants by passing through breastmilk, so avoid this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
- It can make you sleepy. Try not to drive or undertake any dangerous activity that requires proper attention while under this medicine’s influence.
- Talk to a doctor before using it if you have any physical or mental health problems because these conditions can interfere with this drug’s functioning and cause adverse effects.
- Try avoiding alcohol while under treatment with Ativan, as it can worsen this drug’s side effects.
- Inform the doctor about other medicines you might be using before starting the treatment to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
- It can cause complications during surgery, so tell the doctor about this medicine’s use before undergoing the procedure.
You might be at a higher risk of facing this drug’s side effects if you buy Ativan online without a prescription. While it is an FDA-approved medicine that is safe to use, but it might cause mild to severe side effects. The serious adverse effects are rare, but if they appear, stop using this drug and inform the healthcare provider or call emergency service and seek immediate medical assistance.
Common side effects
- Lack of coordination
Severe side effects
- Breathing problems
- Respiratory failure
- Excess sweating
- Swelling of lips, face, or tongue
- Severe rash or hives
- Increased heartbeat
- Suicidal thoughts
- Mental or physical dependence