Showing all 2 results
Suboxone is a prescription medication used for managing opioid addiction in people using narcotics for a prolonged time. This medication consists of Buprenorphine – an opioid substance and Naloxone – a non-opioid that blocks the opioid’s effects. Both these ingredients work in tandem to reduce the opioid dependence of a person. This medicine can have severe side effects if not used properly, which is the United States authorities classified this medicine as a controlled substance. It is only available via prescription whether you want to buy Suboxone online or offline. People should also note that though it contains an opioid substance, it is not appropriate to use this medicine as a pain reliever because Naloxone’s presence of Naloxone works counter to Buprenorphine’s pain-relieving effects.
This medicine’s primary function is to treat narcotic addiction in people using prescription or non-prescription opioid substances for a prolonged time. This medicine contains both an opioid agent and a non-opioid element to work correctly. The opioid works to minimize the severe side effects’ risk while the non-opioid blocks this medicine’s feel-good sensation and pain relief effects that can lead to opioid addiction. Be careful while using this medicine because this drug’s improper use can lead to severe health complications, especially for respiratory illnesses. This medicine can worsen breathing problems like asthma, and an overdose of this drug might prove to be fatal. So, before you order Suboxone online and start using it, make sure to consult a doctor to evaluate if using it is safe for you.
Suboxone effective dose can vary from person to person. It depends on the person’s level of addiction, age, other medical conditions, and how their body responds to the medication. While writing the prescription, a doctor keeps all these factors in mind, which is why it is vital to follow the doctor’s recommendation to avoid this drug’s harmful effects.
The typical Suboxone dosage is as follows:
- Start with 2mg/0.5mg Buprenorphine/Naloxone.
- Increase the dose to 2mg or 4mg at two hours intervals.
- The maximum first-day dose is 8mg/2mg.
- Use a single dose of 16mg/4mg.
Suppose you have a narcotic addiction and want to order Suboxone online to treat your opioid problem. In that case, you should try taking a look at the information below to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
- Using it can result in dangerous consequences, try only to consume it under a doctor’s supervision.
- Don’t use more than the required quantity, and also avoid prolonged use of this medicine.
- Various physical and psychological health conditions can interfere with how this medicine works on the body and produce severe side effects. People with physical or mental health issues should not use it without consulting with a doctor.
- Also, try not to mix it with alcohol or other prescription or over the counter medication, which might worsen its side effects.
- Using this medicine during pregnancy might make your baby drug dependent, resulting in severe life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- It can also pass into breastmilk and cause breathing problems in the nursing infant.
- If you stop consuming it abruptly, you might face severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Ask the doctor to lower the dose gradually to terminate the treatment safely.
- Even a single dose can be fatal to children, keep it out of their reach, and never share your medication with others.
Like any other medicine, the risk of facing this medicine’s side effects while using it is always present. While the common symptoms can occur, the severe symptoms are rare. Mostly, the common undesirable symptoms only last for about a few days to a few weeks and do not require any additional treatment. In contrast, severe symptoms can be life-threatening if not treated immediately. The risk of facing this drug’s severe adverse effects also increases when a person buy Suboxone online and use it without consulting a doctor.
Common side effects
- Burning tongue
- Redness in mouth
- Back pain
- Opioid withdrawal symptoms
Severe side effects
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty waking up
- Liver problems
- Severe allergic reaction
- Hormone problems
- Severe withdrawal symptoms
While a person should inform their doctor if they face any side effects of this drug, but in case of severe side effects, don’t wait around, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.