What Are Yellow Xanax Bars?
Yellow Xanax Bars are the generic form of the popular anti-anxiety drug – alprazolam. It is a rectangular tablet in yellow color that contains the imprint of “R 039” and has three lines indicating where to break it into four doses. Actavis is the leading supplier of this color of Xanax Bars, and these are available in 2mg doses, which you can split into four 0.5mg doses.
The maximum daily dose of this drug is 2mg; consuming more than that can result in life-threatening overdose symptoms. This medicine can also be habit-forming over prolonged use, so the DEA classified it as a schedule IV controlled substance under the United States Controlled Substance Act. So, a doctor’s prescription is necessary to buy Yellow Xanax Bars online or at a local drugstore.
Uses Of Yellow Xanax Bars?
This medicine’s primary use is to keep the anxiety and panic disorder symptoms under control. Yellow Xanax Bars are suitable for short-term use to manage anxiety and stress. Often, doctors recommend it as a part of extensive treatment for anxiety disorder, including cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Xanax is a benzodiazepine category drug that works by influencing a neurotransmitter (GABA) activity in the brain. This brain chemical is responsible for carrying information between parts of the brain. When this medicine reaches the mind, it speeds up information flow by binding to GABA receptors and enhancing its functioning. The enhanced effects of GABA reduce hyperactivity and induce a calming feeling that helps the person relax.
The relaxation feeling one gets after consuming this medicine can make them want to come back for more. If not used carefully, this drug can become addictive. So, if you plan to order Yellow Xanax Bars online, follow your doctor’s guidelines to avoid developing a Xanax addiction.
Dosage Of Yellow Xanax Bars?
The typical Yellow Xanax Bars dosage is as follows:
- The initial dose is between 0.25mg and 0.5mg.
- Take it three times a day.
- Don’t consume more than 4mg in a single day.
Precautions Of Yellow Xanax Bars?
It is a potent medication that can cause severe health damage if you don’t take proper caution while using it. So, before you order Yellow Xanax Bars online, try to get the relevant information about what you should do, and avoid reducing your chances of facing this medicine’s adverse effects.
- This medicine can be habit-forming over prolonged use.
- Misusing this drug can lead to addiction, overdose, or even death.
- Abruptly ending its use can cause severe withdrawal symptoms if you are using it for a long time. Reduce the dose over a few weeks to avoid these unpleasant symptoms.
- Mixing this medicine with alcohol or other drugs can slow down your breathing and cause you to experience its extreme side effects.
- Don’t use it without consulting a doctor if you have any existing physical or mental health problems, as these issues can change how your body reacts to the medicine, which usually results in adverse effects.
- This medicine is not suitable for people under 18.
- Using this drug during pregnancy can result in congenital disabilities or severe withdrawal symptoms in the newborn kid.
- It can also harm an infant’s health by passing into breastmilk if you use this drug while breastfeeding.
- Strictly control older people’s dosage, as they can be more susceptible to this medicine’s side effects.
Side effects Of Yellow Xanax Bars?
You might experience this medicine’s mild side effects if you use it as per the prescription. However, if you buy Yellow Xanax Bars online and use them without guidance from a doctor, you might end up encountering some severe adverse effects. The mild or common symptoms don’t require any special attention, as they usually disappear within a day or two, or when you stop using this drug. In contrast, severe symptoms don’t vanish on their own; they require proper treatment and can cause life-threatening situations if not treated in time.
Stop consuming this medicine and seek immediate medical assistance if you ever experience its extremely harmful effects.
Common side effects
- dry mouth
- memory problems
- nausea or vomiting
- loss of interest in sex
- trouble concentrating
- increased sweating
- stuffy nose
- weight loss or gain
- upset stomach
- increased or decreased appetite
- muscle weakness or lack of coordination
- blurred vision
- sleep problems
- dizziness or lightheadedness
Severe side effects
- urinating problems
- chest pain
- abnormal heartbeat
- uncontrolled muscle movements
- suicidal thoughts